Theme editor

Scale Model Shop

BOATMANS F16 CJ with hopefully lights

Lovely looking engine. Pilot fits nicely. You're doing a grand job but all those wires give me the shivers :)
 
Thread owner
Lovely looking engine. Pilot fits nicely. You're doing a grand job but all those wires give me the shivers :)
HI Jim well if i want to light her up which I DO an so far they work great then they are nessasarry as there are loads of wires in your car isnt there as it wont go far without them would it lol an so far ive fitted in 13 leds i think that the most ive ever fitted in a plane now a ship will be different as after this plane im goin to light up my TAMYIA USS ENTERPRISE with lights an there will be a heck of a lot more on that
ATB SIR
CHRISB
 
Good evening @boatman, loving the build. Watching with interest as I've just finished this kit myself. I'll be honest this is my favourite aircraft from being a child and I was really looking forward too the build, however I didn't enjoy it one bit. I don't know if it was due to it being a modern Jet and my first build of one as I've only ever done WW2 up to now, or just the manner of the build?! So I feel your pain in parts 👍🏻

I purchased mine from a model show, I feared there may well be parts missing and according to my instructions there was, but. For me it only appeared to be the pilot. However watching this build I notice the engine and mention of a trolley, is this part of the kit or extra purchases?
 
Thread owner
Good evening @boatman, loving the build. Watching with interest as I've just finished this kit myself. I'll be honest this is my favourite aircraft from being a child and I was really looking forward too the build, however I didn't enjoy it one bit. I don't know if it was due to it being a modern Jet and my first build of one as I've only ever done WW2 up to now, or just the manner of the build?! So I feel your pain in parts 👍🏻

I purchased mine from a model show, I feared there may well be parts missing and according to my instructions there was, but. For me it only appeared to be the pilot. However watching this build I notice the engine and mention of a trolley, is this part of the kit or extra purchases?
HELO Deadpool no the engine an trolly came in the kit i think as i dint buy this kit as a good freind steve (AIRBOURE ) ON here sent it to me as the gent who did buy it passed on an steve was given the kit by the gents son as he was not into modeling i think an steve thought of me how i like to light up my plane so he sent it to me
ATB SIR
Chrisb
 
I see what you mean Chris. The engine is too nice to hide inside the model, so good that you have decided to display it.
 
Back
Top