Hi folks, after finishing the Hawker Hunter recently I've started to build the new Airfix 1/48 Buccaneer S2.B,
Now the kit gives you a few options on things and I was just wondering does anybody know if the wing and tail flaps drop when the aircraft is shut down..or does the hydraulic system hold enough pressure to keep them in a level position ?
And would the aircraft be 'parked' with the tail airbrake open or would it also be 'closed' when the aircraft is shut down ?
Now the kit gives you a few options on things and I was just wondering does anybody know if the wing and tail flaps drop when the aircraft is shut down..or does the hydraulic system hold enough pressure to keep them in a level position ?
And would the aircraft be 'parked' with the tail airbrake open or would it also be 'closed' when the aircraft is shut down ?