BulldogModels
Member
1/3
Hey everyone,
Been lurking in the forums for a while, and decided to register.
I have been using Instagram for years now to post my work, but the platform is not the same anymore. It's not the people, its the constant adverts and forced content, rather than seeing the people who I follow.
Anyway, my name is Chris & I'm from the UK, currently got a few projects paused on the bench as me and the wife have been working on our house this summer. But the weather is shifting now, so its time to get back to the warm and cozy bench evenings.
Looking forward to chatting with you all and seeing your work
Chris
Been lurking in the forums for a while, and decided to register.
I have been using Instagram for years now to post my work, but the platform is not the same anymore. It's not the people, its the constant adverts and forced content, rather than seeing the people who I follow.
Anyway, my name is Chris & I'm from the UK, currently got a few projects paused on the bench as me and the wife have been working on our house this summer. But the weather is shifting now, so its time to get back to the warm and cozy bench evenings.
Looking forward to chatting with you all and seeing your work
Chris