Theme editor

Scale Model Shop

Latest Acquisitions (2026)

I had a look at the sprues. The wingspan is massive
WELL Kaci dont keep us in suppence be a good girl an show us the spruces then as i cant wait lol an where are you goin to keep it when done ? with the KC 135 THEN ?
chrisb
 
Just arrived. However Houston we have a problem. The tyres are missing 😡. Contacted the seller via eBay. Said he has them but forgot to put them in the box. But strangely he said " can you measure the diameter of the wheels ". I retorted ehhhh no. If you have the tyres then why would I need to measure the wheels? No reply since 4930.webp
 
Just arrived. However Houston we have a problem. The tyres are missing 😡. Contacted the seller via eBay. Said he has them but forgot to put them in the box. But strangely he said " can you measure the diameter of the wheels ". I retorted ehhhh no. If you have the tyres then why would I need to measure the wheels? No reply since View attachment 1294177
So, why leave the tyres out of the box if you're going to sell the kit?

Unless he's got a weird pseudo-ubber fetish
 
anything is possible lol i will give him a few days to reply if not will contact ebay. To be honest it wasn't that cheap a kit so if nned be i will return it but either way i need some sort of movement on it
 
Back
Top