Theme editor

Scale Model Shop

New to model making

A warm welcome to the forum. I look forward to seeing your models. Join in and have fun.
 
YES welcome sir hope you enjoy the forum
chrisb
 
Thread owner
Hi all I’m new to model making I’ve completed 4 models so far .
I will post a few photos for feedback, good or bad on my journey so far .
Thanks all will put photos up and please feel free to tell me where I can improve
 
Thanks all will put photos up and please feel free to tell me where I can improve
HI again we will help you but we wont try an tell you what to do all we will do is give avise if we can an what models are you building sir ?
chrisb
 
Thread owner
HI again we will help you but we wont try an tell you what to do all we will do is give avise if we can an what models are you building sir ?
chrisb
Armour and interested in learning figure painting
 
Back
Top