Theme editor

Scale Model Shop

R33 skyline GtR

Thread owner
Fujimi does a mitsubishi fuso car transporter. So I was intending to build a few skylines and silvias as brand new cars on way to dealership
 
Thread owner
sooooo due to the glazing issue this will be binned altogether and start fresh
 
Off to another great start to a Skyline build. You must be able to assemble these in your sleep
 
Thread owner
Not sure if there was a flaw in it. Think the other issue may have been some slight contamination on the plastic. I will get another one. Alternatively I have another r33 that didn't turn out correctly. I may try to use glazing from that
 
Thread owner
Well. Update. A full replacement kit arrived just to get the glazing to replace the ruined one 5045.webp. Might try to get replacement glazing for this one online at some point
 
Thread owner
well done the second glazing as per usual and ruined again frosted the windsreen must be an issue with the r33 glazing not a happy girl right now grrrrrr
 
Thread owner
Right I've salvaged the glazing from another R33 that didn't turn out right so the build continues 5108.webp
 
Back
Top