Theme editor

Scale Model Shop

Toyota supra A70

kacitgirl

Active member
Joined
Sep 10, 2025
Messages
2,436
Reaction score
3,294
Points
113
First Name
kaci
Location
BESPIN
1/3
Thread owner
Well this is the kit which the body shell was destroyed. Having been sent a replacement body but no bumper I managed to find a bumper in the spares box for a Nissan which I've had to cut,sand,file etc but it seems to fit fairly well 4296.webp4297.webp4299.webp
 
Great job on the bumper integration kaci , looks totally original . Love these model of supra , a big heavy powerful rear drive coupe , used to enjoy tuning them to the max and sliding them around on Gran Turismo back in the day
 
Thread owner
Never owned one but I've driven a friend's. Frightened the living daylights out of him 😂
 
Thread owner
yeah bumper is from a nissan think a 180 sx or silvia doesn't fit perfectly but better than i thought it would
 
Blimey. You churn these out quicker than my mini-MiGs!
Even with those nightmarish transfers!

Not that that's a problem with this one, which is turning out great
As usual!
 
thanks some decals are more tricky than others
Which I run screaming into the next room from!
(I'm looking at a set of transfers for a min iMiG trainer, which are pseudo-wood panelling for the wings and part of the fuselage and thinking, do I really want to put myself through that?)
 
Very nice so far. Is the fluting on the rear differential casing an air flow cooling aid a la 60s and 70s Alfas?
 
Back
Top