Theme editor

Scale Model Shop

Newbie

Thread owner
well anything of your models sir
chrisb
Well here's the Delorean that started it all, it does light up also however the video wouldn't upload 🤷‍♂️
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20230802_182616_Gallery.webp
    Screenshot_20230802_182616_Gallery.webp
    62.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20230802_182620_Gallery.webp
    Screenshot_20230802_182620_Gallery.webp
    52.8 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20230802_182629_Gallery.webp
    Screenshot_20230802_182629_Gallery.webp
    42.5 KB · Views: 6
Thread owner
WELL DONE Sir some very nice models indeed you will fit in here well i think
chrisb
Thankyou that's very kind, do people like to see the builds on the forum or just the finished article? I've posted alot on Instagram with my builds etc. But can happily post here too if people wish
 
Thankyou that's very kind, do people like to see the builds on the forum or just the finished article? I've posted alot on Instagram with my builds etc. But can happily post here too if people wish
YES I POST all my builds thats the whole idea of this forum so post away
CHRISB
 
Welcome mate. We're a friendly bunch here.

Mike

PS I love you films.
 
Back
Top