Hello everyone.
I’m planning to improve the lighting around my home and would appreciate some advice on outdoor lighting installation. I’m considering lights for the front entrance, driveway, garden, and patio, but I’m not sure which types would work best for each area.
I’d like something that provides good visibility without being overly bright or disturbing the neighbours.
I’m also interested in energy-efficient options, such as LED or solar-powered lights.
For anyone who has recently installed outdoor lighting, what should I consider regarding wiring, positioning, weather resistance, and ongoing maintenance?
Is it better to hire a professional electrician, or is this a manageable DIY project?
I’m planning to improve the lighting around my home and would appreciate some advice on outdoor lighting installation. I’m considering lights for the front entrance, driveway, garden, and patio, but I’m not sure which types would work best for each area.
I’d like something that provides good visibility without being overly bright or disturbing the neighbours.
I’m also interested in energy-efficient options, such as LED or solar-powered lights.
For anyone who has recently installed outdoor lighting, what should I consider regarding wiring, positioning, weather resistance, and ongoing maintenance?
Is it better to hire a professional electrician, or is this a manageable DIY project?