Theme editor

Scale Model Shop

Reference site

flyjoe180

Joe
Joined
Jan 18, 2012
Messages
14,877
Reaction score
3,518
Points
113
First Name
Joe
Location
Earth
1/3
Thread owner
Not sure if anyone is aware of this site, but I use it as a reference for some of my builds. I put it under aircraft but it also has
good reference material for aircraft, AFV, cars, and ships.

You need to dig a bit but there's a goldmine in there, covering most nations.

 
Not sure if anyone is aware of this site, but I use it as a reference for some of my builds. I put it under aircraft but it also has
good reference material for aircraft, AFV, cars, and ships.

You need to dig a bit but there's a goldmine in there, covering most nations.

Wow, I’ve never come across this site before, you’re right it is a goldmine 🤩

Thanks for sharing it 👍

Geoff.
 
Never seen this site joe , thanks for the link , going to be really useful , cheers tony
 
A new one on me. Really useful and all in one place. Thanks.
 
Just found something great on there........ All the Roy Cross Airfix artwork before it got 'sanitised' in the name of political correctness

Marvelous stuff!
 
Back
Top