Theme editor

Scale Model Shop

She's airborne

Looks good. Got a great kids bedroom vibe going on there. Not sure I’d trust the hook though. The adhesive may well be fine, but the artex underneath it could come off….. I’d go for a cup hook into a plasterboard rawlplug myself…..
 
Looking good Kaci 🤩

Just be careful with those hooks if they are the ones with an adhesive pad, they can lose their adhesion in a hot room.

Geoff.
YES Kaci Geoff is right just be carefull as it would be a great pity to see the plane drop down an smash up or it could hit you but yes she looks great flyin i love it
chrisb
 
Thread owner
It wasn't the hook. The thread snapped at the front. It nosedived splitting the nose open. Breaking an engine off an undercarriage door off sooooo it's repaired but think I will buy fishing line and actually drill the ceiling and fit rawplugs and hooks
 
OH Kaci so sorry to see this happen this quick what you are now goin to do is very wise
chrisb
 
Back
Top