You know a good chucker?Displaying that will be a challenge. No wheels, no launcher so must be in flight![]()
You know a good chucker?Displaying that will be a challenge. No wheels, no launcher so must be in flight![]()
Corsair & Skyraider - interestingDo I, or don’t I?….and which one??
A smorgasbord of interesting kits Rick.Do I, or don’t I?….and which one??
I’m quite keen to do the F-35C actually…or the F-35A in a Danish Air Force scheme I have on an Xtradecal sheet.Anything but the F35......... Yawn!
I’m quite keen to do the F-35C actually…or the F-35A in a Danish Air Force scheme I have on an Xtradecal sheet.
I would like to see the F-35C built Rick, but the Danish A sounds good as well.I’m quite keen to do the F-35C actually…or the F-35A in a Danish Air Force scheme I have on an Xtradecal sheet.
Do the F35 that’s what you want to do, and no doubt you’ll do a fantastic job of it Rick.I’m quite keen to do the F-35C actually…or the F-35A in a Danish Air Force scheme I have on an Xtradecal sheet.
It's a personal thing...... I don't find most modern aircraft to be exciting and the f35 seems very dull to me.

I’m looking forward to seeing you build this Rick. I’ve heard good things about how Tamiya have engineered it and it will be interesting to see how a modern kit from Tamiya goes together.I get your point and we all have different tastes. Modern military aircraft lack a certain aesthetic appeal compared to types from even the recent past perhaps. For me, the appeal of the 1/72 F-35A in Danish markings is the discrete but eye catching roundel and fin flash.
View attachment 1294330
For the F-35C it’s the larger 1/48 scale combined with the wing fold and bomb load that could build into an imposing model that I find appealing.
Plus - a tenuous link to both types is the landing gear is manufactured by the company I work for.
scalemodelling.co.uk is a privately operated online discussion forum. All content posted by members reflects their own views and opinions and does not necessarily represent those of the forum owners or administrators. While reasonable efforts are made to moderate content, no responsibility is accepted for user-generated material. By using this site, you agree to comply with UK law and the forum rules.