Theme editor

Scale Model Shop

Papa695s Airfix 1/72 Vickers Wellington Mk.1A/C

Yes there’s glazing over that part,they did have some kind of cover on the inside to cover it if needed.
The Wellington was constructed using a very strong Geodetic airframe, so there were no gaps such as you might find on conventional monocoque/semi monocoque frames. So you can see the geodetic structure through the glazing.
Cheers guys. I didn't realise it had glazing over those areas.
 
Thread owner
Sorry I’ve not been working on this one as much as I should, but I’m now at the point of making any fitting the turrets, also to mask up all the glassed areas.
I would also like to thank Tony ( Yak face ) for supplying me with the speaker wires I need to finish the electric’s.
2DA316A4-7C5A-44CD-986B-F0B8BB6520CA.webp9C0ED353-7ADA-42A9-83CB-AEF4B19194EA.webp45CA1F27-0F0D-43A0-841A-75844539DCF2.webpEDF41FD3-CD51-4E19-A8B2-BD3C42DBFEED.webp
 
Just catching up with your build Ian, it looks like it’s coming on a treat 🙂

The interior look great, shame most of its hidden but you had the fun of building it.

I’m looking forward to seeing the electrics in operation 👍

Geoff.
 
SAME HERE should look brilliant when lit up well done ian for having a go at eletrics in the model
chrisb
 
The waffle structure of the wings and tail really stands out with the primer now. Looking good,
 
Thread owner
The waffle structure of the wings and tail really stands out with the primer now. Looking good,
Cheers Neil, and yes it really does, I just hope it’s the same when I finish putting all the paint on.
 
Back
Top