Theme editor

Scale Model Shop

Pete's Vulcan

It's be interesting to see this built up. I have all three V-bombers in the stash and have been thinking of giving one a ago (the only thing stopping me being where to put it when done). Are you planning on the camo scheme or the all white Anti-Flash option?
 
A good choice Pete. I built this kit about 5 years ago, and don't remember any problems with the kit. Although painting the thing was fun !
 
I'm really surprised they didn't include a decal for the rear panel - but like you said, I doubt any of it will be seen, or not, as the case may be.

The cockpit loos great though - nice work.
 
Thread owner
I've filled the nose with airgun pellets and a glob of PVA, so while that dries I'll move on to something else:
P1180725.webpP1180726.webp
It's going to be BIG!
Pete
 
Back
Top