Theme editor

Scale Model Shop

Pete's Vulcan

It's be interesting to see this built up. I have all three V-bombers in the stash and have been thinking of giving one a ago (the only thing stopping me being where to put it when done). Are you planning on the camo scheme or the all white Anti-Flash option?
 
A good choice Pete. I built this kit about 5 years ago, and don't remember any problems with the kit. Although painting the thing was fun !
 
I'm really surprised they didn't include a decal for the rear panel - but like you said, I doubt any of it will be seen, or not, as the case may be.

The cockpit loos great though - nice work.
 
WOW looking forward to seeing this beast comin in to life an any nav an landing lights ?
chrisb
 
Coming on nicely Pete 👍

Cockpit looks good, I had a look in the real thing while visiting the Vulcan based at Doncaster airport.
It seemed extremely cramped, surprising for such a large aircraft.

Geoff.
 
YEATH an me also had a look in the vulcan at norwich avation museum but she is rotting away as while i was standin underneath her a bit of the wing just dropped off to my amazement but only a small bit
chrisb
 
Back
Top