I hope so JoeLooking good Ian, 40g is a fair amount of weight, hopefully the nose gear is strong.
I hope so JoeLooking good Ian, 40g is a fair amount of weight, hopefully the nose gear is strong.
Anyone on the receiving end of an angry one?who doesn't love the Frogfoot
Anyone on the receiving end of an angry one?
No the glasses are not supplied Darian, it’s just a truck of the light that makes it look like he’s wearing them.What a cracking build Ian, you're doing a great job with that so far, the cockpit and u/c looks great and I loved the glasses on the pilot - did they come with the kit?
It's a great choice of subject (who doesn't love the Frogfoot) and it's really interesting to see a 1/48th Zvezda kit - I don't think I've ever seen one built up before. I know some people have a problem with buying them, but the way I see it if you're buying it from a UK based hobby shop then you're supporting the hobbyshop rather than the end company. Anyway, you're building it in Ukrainian markings - so good on you!
scalemodelling.co.uk is a privately operated online discussion forum. All content posted by members reflects their own views and opinions and does not necessarily represent those of the forum owners or administrators. While reasonable efforts are made to moderate content, no responsibility is accepted for user-generated material. By using this site, you agree to comply with UK law and the forum rules.