Theme editor

Scale Model Shop

Papa695s Zvezda 1/48 SU-25 Frogfoot

Nice one Ian, Which scheme is it, once the primer is done, camouflage or not?
 
What a cracking build Ian, you're doing a great job with that so far, the cockpit and u/c looks great and I loved the glasses on the pilot - did they come with the kit?

It's a great choice of subject (who doesn't love the Frogfoot) and it's really interesting to see a 1/48th Zvezda kit - I don't think I've ever seen one built up before. I know some people have a problem with buying them, but the way I see it if you're buying it from a UK based hobby shop then you're supporting the hobbyshop rather than the end company. Anyway, you're building it in Ukrainian markings - so good on you!
 
Thread owner
What a cracking build Ian, you're doing a great job with that so far, the cockpit and u/c looks great and I loved the glasses on the pilot - did they come with the kit?

It's a great choice of subject (who doesn't love the Frogfoot) and it's really interesting to see a 1/48th Zvezda kit - I don't think I've ever seen one built up before. I know some people have a problem with buying them, but the way I see it if you're buying it from a UK based hobby shop then you're supporting the hobbyshop rather than the end company. Anyway, you're building it in Ukrainian markings - so good on you!
No the glasses are not supplied Darian, it’s just a truck of the light that makes it look like he’s wearing them.
 
Very good, Ian. That is a lot of munitions hanging from the wings. Not far from having the primer and paint on.
 
I'm hoping to get primer this weekend too. My big question, though... do you have a spare cutting mat that you just take photos on? Because mine looks like an accident in a paint and glue factory.

And of course, excellent progress.
 
Really rather sinister in black primer. No user has ever deployed a 'night attack' scheme!
 
Thread owner
I'm hoping to get primer this weekend too. My big question, though... do you have a spare cutting mat that you just take photos on? Because mine looks like an accident in a paint and glue factory.

And of course, excellent progress.
Cheers Neil, my cutting mat is glass very easy to clean.
 
Back
Top