Hers my offering for the GB, never done a motor bike kit but was extremely lucky to briefly ride the real thing back in 1996.
View attachment 1293803
I had the 916's grandson on my bench at work today and got a nice little road test in.....

Nick
Hers my offering for the GB, never done a motor bike kit but was extremely lucky to briefly ride the real thing back in 1996.
View attachment 1293803

Ooh that's rather lovely. There's something brutally elegant about this series of bikes. The one I briefly rode was chassis number 6 IIRC ( the first 2 allegedly went to the Sultan of Brunei ) and the owner went to Kyalami racetrack and got Agostini to sign the tailpiece which I had to clearcoat over to preserve it. He's still got the bike.I had the 916's grandson on my bench at work today and got a nice little road test in.....
View attachment 1294023
Nick
Wait. Is that 1-to-1 scale modelling?I had the 916's grandson on my bench at work today and got a nice little road test in.....
View attachment 1294023
Nick
There's a lot of cross-over skills.....Wait. Is that 1-to-1 scale modelling?
But a lot less gluing?There's a lot of cross-over skills.....
Nick
scalemodelling.co.uk is a privately operated online discussion forum. All content posted by members reflects their own views and opinions and does not necessarily represent those of the forum owners or administrators. While reasonable efforts are made to moderate content, no responsibility is accepted for user-generated material. By using this site, you agree to comply with UK law and the forum rules.