Theme editor

Scale Model Shop

Airfix 1/72 Hawker Hurricane Mk.1

flyjoe180

Joe
Joined
Jan 18, 2012
Messages
14,872
Reaction score
3,484
Points
113
First Name
Joe
Location
Earth
1/3
Thread owner
A wonderful little kit of the fabric-winged Hawker Hurricane Mk.1. You can find the build thread here https://www.scalemodelling.co.uk/th...er-hurricane-mk-1.1277665/page-3#post-1297383

All paints and varnishes Mr Color lacquers, with some acrylic used for tiny details. I kept weathering to a minimum.

Finished as Hawker Hurricane Mk.1 VY-C (B Flight), No.85 Squadron, Advanced Air Striking Force, as seen at Lille-Seclin, France, in May 1940.

IMG_3633.webpIMG_3634.webpIMG_3635.webpIMG_3636.webpIMG_3637.webp
 
Thread owner
Beautiful build of the Hurri Joe. Nice angles too. Love the pics.

Cheers,
Wabble
Cheers Richard

Excellent result Joe well done. Paint work is lovely.
Chers Steve

Like many have said, one of new Airfix's best little kits, and a very nice turnout indeed

If they do do a metal wing Mk I, I'll probably get one!
Thanks Chris. A metal winged version would be my choice too.

Fantastic work Joe looks a really stunning
Cheers Ian I would happily do another of these, a very nice experience.
 
Back
Top