Theme editor

Scale Model Shop

Movie night

WELL Kaci this is my lastest dvd film jen an i watched last night into the early hrs an we enjoyed it an this is a pretty old film as well but very good film but we dint have any popcorn lol but kept us on the edge of our seats IMG_2116.webp
chrisb
 
Last film we watched was”Hungry”. About a rampant hippo in the Everglades. Absolutely awful….beyond laughably awful if I’m honest, but it passed an hour or two. Kept hearing Del Boy whispering his film idea “there’s a rhino loose in the city” 😂😂

I like those old B and W noir films myself. Never quite understood the Maltese Falcon, but it’s a fun watch. Apparently the studio made so many cuts that the guts of the story got left out, making it difficult to follow. It’s either that or I’m just a little dumb.
 
Quite like a few old B&W films myself too, eg: The Hill, Ice Cold in Alex, etc... Most recent film I saw was Project Hail Mary, mainly cos I read the book (and other Andy Weir books) and I really liked it, the film was ok too. (y)
 
Interesting discussion - I do like watching the odd movie but I'm more into anything prior to 2000. I just can't seem to get into modern films and TV - it's been a long time since I fancied watching anything at the cinema.
 
I love sci-fi and I will be at the 3rd Dune movie later this year. My wife hates it so I will be sitting there with a big box of popcorn enjoying every IMAX moment of it.

The Odyssey on the other hand, was just pants.
 
Back
Top